It’s been a while since there’s been a new episode of Prime Wrestling but it’s finally back! During the show they announced that on February 16, 2013 they will have an event called “Pressure Rising” and it will be available on iPPV! Check out primewrestling.com for more details.
- Gory vs. Louis Lyndon
- We see footage of Jason Bane after he’s attacked in the parking lot by the Megalomaniacs and then hear comments from them
- “The Ballistic Missile” Jay Flash vs. Kid Hybrid (a surprise appearance from Rhino after this match!)
- An interview with Bobby Shields
- An indecisive promo from Nicki Valentino
- A promo from Prime Champion Johnny Gargano
- The Handicapped Handguns (Zach Gowen & Gregory Iron) vs. The Sons of Michigan (N8 Mattson & Benjamin Boone)
It’s another enjoyable hour of good, old-school pro wrestling. If you’re not getting your fix from WWE and TNA, check out Prime Wrestling. It will bring back memories of the territory days where wrestlers tried to be believable and really sold their gimmicks and characters well. As you can tell, I really like Prime Wrestling!