This is a pretty good episode of PRIME TV as they do a lot to build on the story lines from last week’s show. I’m starting to get to know more of the wrestlers here and can follow what’s going on a lot better now. I still think the show benefits greatly when there is a “big name” star like Rhino or Johnny Gargano, but the crew this week holds their own pretty well and I enjoyed it.
- “Hot Commodity” Matt Mason vs. “Big Bear” Benjamin Boone (with N8 Mattson)
Not a bad opener. Mason is a typical babyface who constantly panders to the fans which annoys me. Boone is starting to grow on me and I look forward to seeing him progress into more of a major player.
- Rickey Shane Page vs. “The Ballistic Missile”Jay Flash
Page is the guy who ran in last week and helped Vic Travagliante by attacking Justin LaBar. The commentators hype him up as a violent monster. He seems a little green in the ring but he is a pretty big guy and his spinning elbow finisher looks pretty brutal. Hopefully he will improve quickly to become a true monster in the ring.
- Nicki Valentino comes out to the ring and confronts ring announcer Chris Van Vliet
- The Sons Of Michigan (N8 Mattson and Benjamin Boone) attack Zach Gowen and then cut a promo
- Marion Fontaine vs. Jason Bane
This match was booked by Justin LaBar after last week’s attack by Rickey Shane Page. He put Fontaine against the badass Jason Bane as retaliation against the group known as “The Megalomaniacs”.